Butterfly Ball Valve FxF, B series
Full bore ball valve MIRAYA B Series is used to intercept the fluids in hot and cold water supply systems, including systems with drinking water, heating, compressed air and hydrocarbons transportation.
|102101||1/2″||174 g||80 pcs|
|102102||3/4″||278 g||48 pcs|
|102103||1″||448 g||36 pcs|
- Firm stem packing is provided by two gasket rings: one is made of FPM (Viton®), the other one is of NBR.
- Super strong fixation of valve body halves is ensured by use of Loctite® anaerobic sealant.
- The stem and the handle retaining nut are both made of brass keeping the valve safe from staining.
- Enlarged handle ensures more comfortable grip.
- Handle has two eyelets for sealing.
- Body: hot-pressed brass CW617N, bright nickel plating.
- Stem: brass CW617N.
- Rotating ball: brass CW614N, chrome plating.
- Handle: aluminium.
- Full bore design.
- Actual size of ball passage corresponds to nominal diameter and is equal to 15 mm for a ½” valve.
- Operating temperature: from -20°С to +120°С.
- Operating pressure: from PN16 to PN40 (depending on diameter).