Y-type Filter F/F
Designed to purify the water flow from the large particles of dust.
|301101||1/2″||185 g||80 pcs|
|301102||3/4″||292 g||48 pcs|
|301103||1″||485 g||24 pcs|
- Barrel type construction of the filter makes water flow more freely through the whole surface of the filter element. This is more time efficient as you don’t need to clean the dust from your filter as frequently.
- The cap has an eyelet for sealing.
- Body: hot-pressed brass CW617N, bright nickel plating.
- Filter element: stainless steel AISI 304.
- Grid cell basic size: 500 micron.
- Gasket ring: fluoroplastic (PTFE).
- Operating temperature: from -20°С to +120°С.
- Operating pressure: PN20.