Check Valve with increased flowrate MIRAYA Rivus F/F
Miraya Rivus® has increased throughput compared to classic poppet valves. The valve design is patented and has no analogues.
It works uniformly and stably at both high and low flow rates. The valve is able to withstand a wide range of temperatures. It interacts well with various types of transported media and has a large margin of safety.
- Unique drop-shaped locking element made of modern PPSU material.
- It has high strength and durability to ultimate shock loads.
- It has high chemical resistance to a wide range of transported media, including gasoline, propane and natural gas.
- Body: hot-pressed brass CW617N, nickel plated.
- Spring: stainless steel AISI 304.
- Shutter: PPSU.
- Shutter gasket: NBR.
- Kvs: 5,5 m3/h.
- Operating temperature: from -20°С to +100°С.
- Operating pressure: PN25.