Mini Level Ball valve, with nut and gasket FxM
Ball valve MIRAYA is used to intercept the fluids in hot and cold water supply systems, including systems with drinking water, heating, compressed air and hydrocarbons transportation.
- Firm stem packing is provided by two gasket rings: one is made of FPM (Viton®), the other one is of NBR.
- Super strong fixation of valve body halves is ensured by use of Loctite® anaerobic sealant.
- The stem and the handle retaining nut are both made of brass keeping the valve safe from staining.
- Body: hot-pressed brass CW617N, bright nickel plating.
- Stem: brass CW617N.
- Rotating ball: brass CW614N, chrome plating.
- Handle: aluminium.
- Full bore design.
- Actual size of ball passage corresponds to nominal diameter and is equal to 15 mm for a ½” valve.
Video displays basic design for all B series ball valves.