Mini Lever Ball Valve with Filter FxF, B series
Full bore ball valve MIRAYA B Series is used to intercept the fluids in hot and cold water supply systems, including systems with drinking water, heating, compressed air and hydrocarbons transportation.
|106101||1/2″||305 g||45 pcs|
|106102||3/4″||482 g||24 pcs|
- Firm stem packing is provided by two gasket rings: one is made of FPM (Viton®), the other one is of NBR.
- Barrel type construction of the filter makes water flow more freely through the whole surface of the filter element. This is more time efficient as you don’t need to clean the dust from your filter as frequently.
- Super strong fixation of valve body halves is ensured by use of Loctite® anaerobic sealant.
- The stem and the handle retaining nut are both made of brass keeping the valve safe from staining.
- Mini lever handle made of aluminum alloy combines compactness of butterfly handle and grip convenience of lever.
- Body: hot-pressed brass CW617N, bright nickel plating.
- Stem: brass CW617N.
- Rotating ball: brass CW614N, chrome plating.
- Plug gasket: fluoroplastic (PTFE).
- Filter element: stainless steel AISI 304.
- Grid cell basic size: 500 micron.
- Handle: aluminium.
- Operating temperature: from -20°С to +120°С.
- Operating pressure: PN20.